Date Posted: March-6-2017
Closing Date: March-29-2017
Career Level: Skilled
Job Type: contract
Salary: commission based
1) Sell and promote the company’s products to potential and existing clients.
2) Seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
3) Contact potential clients and making presentations to prospective clients.
4) Follow up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients.
5) Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same are addressed.
6) Identify customer needs and present them to the Company.
7) Carry out market intelligence to determine competitor position in the market.
8) Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients.
Key qualifications / Experience:
Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a business- related course At least 3 years in Sales & marketing, Customer service orientation, Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to meet set goals and targets. Good computer skills.
To apply for any of the above positions please do the following;
1) Hand deliver to the reception a detailed CV providing the three  references, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer, copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of your identification cards, letters of recommendation if any and a day time telephone contact addressed:
To the Human Resource Manager
SIRACO IRRIGATION COMPANY UGANDA LTD.
Plot2758, Ntinda Kampala
P.O Box 22076, Kampala
2) Submissions are only acceptable during normal work hours that’s between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and from 9:00am-4:00pm on Saturdays
3) No late submissions will be accepted
4) No lobbying of any sort is by any means accepted. Whoever does it shall be disqualified automatically
5) Closing date will be march 17th 2017 at 5:00pm
While we appreciate, and thank all applicants for the interest of wanting to work with us, only those shortlisted for the interviews will be contacted.