Date Posted: March-6-2017
Closing Date: March-29-2017
Career Level: Skilled
Job Type: contract
The sales and marketing manager is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organization.
1) Meet monthly / quarterly sales targets defined by management
2) Receive and coordinate all sales inquiries in line with the company’s sales process
3) Conduct warm and cold calls with prospect customers.
4) Follow up sales activities with existing & potential clients.
5) Develop a solid sales pipeline and maintain a high lead conversion rate.
6) Provide daily and weekly reports for sales activities.
7) Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
8) Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
9) Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
10) Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
11) Answer customers and prospect customers’ inquiries received by email,online chat, emails and any other medium.
12) Follow up on the latest technology trends and competition.
13) Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally
14) Carry out any other duties as may be required by the team leader from time to time
15) Organize and implement all other marketing activities
16) Attend Sales and Marketing meetings
17) Reservation: Make booking of air ticket, accommodation, tour activity,arrange vehicle and drivers Qualification
1) Minimum of 1-3 years working experience as sales or marketing
2) Preferably: Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
1) Native English is a MUST (Speaking and writing) all sales and marketing meetings and activities are done in English and with US/EUROPE
2) Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable
3) Strong analytical skills and understanding of the market and competition.
4) Quick learner
5) Ability to understand customer requirements / requests.
6) Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and
7) Professional opinion, passion to success.
8) Articulate and good telephone manners
To apply for any of the above positions please do the following;
1) Hand deliver to the reception a detailed CV providing the three  references, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer, copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of your identification cards, letters of recommendation if any and a day time telephone contact addressed:
To the Human Resource Manager
SIRACO IRRIGATION COMPANY UGANDA LTD.
Plot2758, Ntinda Kampala
P.O Box 22076, Kampala
2) Submissions are only acceptable during normal work hours that’s between 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday and from 9:00am-4:00pm on Saturdays
3) No late submissions will be accepted
4) No lobbying of any sort is by any means accepted. Whoever does it shall be disqualified automatically
5) Closing date will be march 17th 2017 at 5:00pm
While we appreciate, and thank all applicants for the interest of wanting to work with us, only those shortlisted for the interviews will be contacted.